7/08/2008

Honk Honk!

I'll get right back to the title in a short while. Meantime, more shenanigans for you fellow seekers-of-Might to swallow.



First up, I've been hittin Macromedia Flash often nowadays. Creating logos and designs. Flexing me creative mind. Will give ya sods a taste or two pretty soon.

Next, helped to celebrate me blood bro's bday on the Sunday. Poor sod has ta go thru some obstacle tests to get to the Promised Land. Heh. Happy 24th terran years bro. And more to come ey. Towards the end of Sunday, when the witching hour fast approaches, apparently the WARP got hold of me. Needless to say, people around me were sumwat taken aback. I do apologise to the patrons of Starbucks and also the staff of said joint.

And on Monday. Well, no work on Monday. Cuz tis Youth Day! hahahaks. Changed my uniforms to new sets; preparing meself for the inevitable Call-To-Duty. For the Emperor Lee! Long may his progenies rule Singapore!





And with that concludes the awesomeness of me weekend!
Huh? What was that you said? The title? What about the title?








oh yeah... HONK HONK! Enjoy the week!

No comments: