1/02/2009

2009 and reflections

Mornin' to all

well look who finally decided to show up...2009....heh... yeap, dat sod decided to make an appearance at last; creeping up on us like some slimy stalker.

tis only 0440hrs here. Das like only 2hrs o shut-eyes. Can't sleep. So wut can i do? I called my flame. Told to get some rest. Can't rest. Thought of wankin off. Can't wank. Dawned on me that I have yet to blog... so yeah, here i am. Blogging. Blog. Yeap. Can blog.

2008 has been such a crazy ride. High points and low points. Sadly lotsa low points. Me embodying the low points on most occasions. Jyeah. I have a long way ta go. And it looks like I have to hurry as the train don't seem ta be waitin no more.
Wus reminded over & over again, but I didn't realise till things are close to critical. Hurt her too much i have. Been killing meself every night knowing what I did... looking back at all those sweet Valentine's & Bday letters she sent me... Just didn't appreciate her enough and now I realised too late.. or is there still time? God knows...
Another low point is regarding me dad. For all ye sods out there, me dad is old-school, eccentric and oft-times irritating. Yeah das me dad. He recently had some ailing health-issues. Pretty much close to stroke-city... very sad sight indeed. For all his idiosyncrasies, he's still the person who raised me alongside me mum. God Almighty preserve me dad.

Well, not all is crumbling and falling-apart in ALIsville. The trip to Phuket, hmmm on a scale o 10 i'd give 6.5 or 7 at most. Can't top me Tioman trip. Das a definite Niner. So awesum dat it has ta be made into me banner of might! hawhawhaw. During me company's D&D, I was awarded the "Outstanding Performance" amongst 4 others. Dat wus a definite surprise ta me. Heh. On top o that cheap piece o printed A4 paper, my sweet employers saw fit ta throw in a $100 check! Hahaks..beggars can't be choosers ey? Here's I, at me finest hour:Out-fuckin-standing I say... man o the moment bitches!


With that, I welcome 2009 and lookin forward to suppress the surge of low-points.
Word on the street wus that God made everyone equal... i wonder to meself then, why am i fuglier compared to others? Why am I not well-off, livin the life o luxury?!
then i saw this...

so i shut up and put up.

till here gringos.

No comments: