2/27/2010

Sitrep Fridays

Gonna start with this new thang... Sitrep Fridays.
Purpose: To give weekly updates in just one posting.
Why: I have been infected with the deadly sloth-virus; very prevalent amongst me race.
When: Bleedin' Hell... it aint called Sitrep FRIDAYS fo nuthin rite? rite....
Unless I'm feelin extra breezy and gots like nuthin to do AND the need to mentally rape and ravage your mind, shall I then unleash more post from me bowels. So in the meantime, Sitrep Fridays shall accompany you to your sleep.

So wats da update for this week? Glad you asked. Firstly, I avoided being conned by some elitist trainer into paying fo shit dat I know fo sho I can handle on me lonesome.
Secondly, Daddy deuced me & Tony big time on Thorsday night. Reason being he has a date. Das rite, all else diminishes in the presence of poon. You go DADDY!

2 comments:

Andala Shamsudin said...

the need for respect cos some people don't have the decency of leaving their name when spamming or something.

αli said...

ahhh. well, er more power to you then kiddo. I guess, he must have some burning feeling for the blog-owner but is too shy to say his name?