3/27/2010

Sitrep Fridays

Another late entry. Will be explained in due course. With that said, here I and I go seen...

Nothing outta da blue happened. Besides the Sports Meet whereby I am on task again to oversee the gits. Congrats to Ms Andala for hittin gold. Fine fine fine...ice cream ya gots it aye.

Me Friday, which just expired a few hours ago was spent being observed by a professore under the services of the guvnor earlier in the day.
Later on towards evening, stood by watching me school girls strutting to some Korean pop song. Did not impress me much. I've seen Bob danced better.
Following which went for a gathering with Ricky(Daemon King) and his consort, Scary Sherry & Bob. Turns out, Scary Sherry was having some reunion with her schoolmates. So I being the mighty and bountiful, gatecrashed the whole shebang. S'all good seen.
Even later, circa 2320hrs, me, Bob, Ricky & Sherry dropped by me usual haunt. Dragged all da way til 1am. Hence the late entry.

Now. Now I am at Bob's crib... banging his rectum. One love y'all.

No comments: