10/31/2008

ja-ja-jaded

First off, let me wish all you pagans, heathens and scientologists an awesome Helloween. Just so you know, in Japan almost every month is Helloween. Over there it's called Cosplay though.

A touch of brilliance. Especially the pink bag.

The transition from my conscription and back to work seemingly left me jaded. In a creepy way i kinda miss the in-camp training. Can't believe i said it. But its gotta be said. Someone's gotta say it. Back at work... well as usual the kids still be fawning over yours truly. The lustre's almost diminished tho.

In other news. The exams are finally over. For the kids that is. So they all came out in full force. Making an almighty din in school. Lucky fer me, i only have to endure for another 2 weeks before the school holidays begin.

Before I leave, here's a message to all you haters out there. We'll blow your planet up! Word! But lemme go thru this jaded phase first.

No comments: