10/08/2008

Exercise Scorpius

Salutations sods,

Well, September sure wus a fruitful month for me in terms of the content i put up. October wont see such luxurious amount of post, due to yours truly goin fer his conscription. The call of Emperor Lee cannot be denied!
Yeap..das rite folks. I'm goin ta be constrained in a training camp fer 2 weeks in preparation for "Exercise Scorpius". Das wher i get to kick gurks asses. The opposite might also hold true. I mean, fer bleeding sake, these guys are GURKS! Synonymous with infernal clowns & steroid-induced silverbacks. Fug it! For i shall know NO fear!


I'll update every weekend if my fingers are still intact by then. For the Emperor! For EK5A!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey love... hope u have a great time at camp.. like i said, dun play2 with batang gembira over there... i know there's plenty walking around n u might not be able to resist tempation, hehehe...

muahs...