10/17/2009

Death of Tera

Tera. The Vault with which I kept the most dangerous and down-right disturbing phenomena this side of the Cosmos. It has sealed itself from me. All of its glorious esoteric lore lost. No signs or symptoms were shown prior to the expiration.

What is a man like me to do, in these times of darkness and despair? Should I climb the highest man-made building and jump down? Or should I lay on the ground as herds of rhino stampede all over me?

Nay. Nay I say thee! I have looked into the warp. And yes! Tis tempting to take the plunge, but only cowards and fools choose the path of damnation. Not for me, a fate such as that. For me, it is a setback, a major one, but I will have to struggle forward. In search of a new Vault. The Galaxy shall be spared from my attention for the time being.


Oy, Pipboy what reckon you?


(picture courtesy of Bethesda Softworks)

No comments: