4/19/2010

Sitrep Sundays

Yea... it has come to this. Sunday be the best day to reflect, comment and reminisce on events/incidents/occurrence. Fridays just happen to be tight. Henceforth I will initiate Sitrep Sundays! Without further ado:

  • Tuesday. Oversee the kids taking their Physical Fitness Test. Glad to note that 60% meets the cut off point. Me thinks kids nowadays spent too much time in front of the dumb-box, that's why the other 40% are struggling just to jump.

  • Friday. Me and me work colleague treat a quartet of lil girls out to ice cream. Surprisingly, they indoctrinated me with some of their so-called "fun activities". Which I admit is fun. To quote, "And this is how we Gigolo!"... heh.
    Following which, met up with Daemon King and his consort, Bob & Tony. We all had dessert at Mr. Beans. Sinful Brownie is basically sinful.

  • Saturday. Hooked up with Bob, since I and I was in the 'hood. We then hooked up with Hafiz. Ended up going to Bedok Corner, having late dinner while we enjoyed watching Chelsea FC falters. This time, for dessert I had uhh...Molly's Brownie.

  • Sunday. Bob, Tony and me watched Kick Ass. A movie made just for me. Violence, humor, a hot girl, ambiguous hints on homosexuality AND comics.
Till then sods...

No comments: