9/15/2008

good grief

Do NOT watch Babylon AD. Not even when you are held hostage by Pennywise and threatened to have your member dismembered. Not even on the pain of having your nostril hairs plucked out. Not even if you have to choose between watching that gunk and consuming the yeast infection between your crotchural region..Crotchural? Hell you get my point right? DON'T WATCH IT. It's that mind-numbing bad. Thanks Bob, thanks for the pain.





Moving on to much more pleasant pastures. Currently listening to All Shall Perish's Awaken The Dreamers.

A good way to pummel the obscenity that is Babylon AD off me mind. On a more serious note, this album is the latest offering from California's finest Deathcore unit. Galloping riffage, furious abuse of the skinset... much like me beating off my..er..in anycase, the melodies and groove and brutality are just superb. I feel soooo awed. I think a tear just trickled down me cheek...

Also, have finalised a trip to Phuket(again!) later in December with the eh.. "Starbuckaroos" as Rush would have us called. Damn... I rather it be "Starbuckians" or just simply "'Bucks"...ah hell. Will fill you bugs more on this "Starbuckaroos" shenanigan.

Till next time sods!

No comments: