9/30/2008

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

To all the muslims sods out there...Today's the last day of Ramadhan and the start of Syawal. Food, festivities and stuff. Yeay. Am I supposed to act happy about it? Nah. Aidilfitri has been in a state of doldrums for me. Just another day, except with more food and relatives payin a visit.

Sigh... what i think is needed is more ax-kickery and awesomeness injected into the occasion. Like a smack o' wailing guitars and smothering steam emanating out from the cracks of the floor... And also to have me spewing chants of extremeness from the top of Mt. Faber whilst waving my battle banner up high! I have delusions grandeur, so sue me. Hawhawhaw! Aye, i better lay off the warp...

Erm in anycase, will be back the day after tomorrow. That is Thursday for you people breaking a mental sweat.

Verily,
the Mighty,
αli

No comments: