9/04/2008

of Oranges & a Tera Byte

Salutations sods

it is I, the paragon of coolness and everything that goes with it. I have travelled leagues of.. ok sorry. I wus kinda delirious..still battling the effects of flu..

Anyhoo, went for my karate class as per norm yesternite. I am officially an oranje belt now. Jyeah! I know it aint much to you sods but hey, its an achievement fer me. Das the good part o the class.. the not so good part wus when i had to spar with 2 Gurkhas(not jus me o course..others too). For those of u not in the know, lemme tell u this: Gurkhas are friggin beasts! Seriously, my right shin is about to collapse after receiving some sweet loving kicks from em. Case in point: Train harder.

I got meself a 1 Tera byte portable hard disk! wooot! 1 TERA BYTE!!! Eat that! now i can store all my por...er my important files which are quite hefty..eh... oh yeah and it didnt cost me a lot. Tis only $200. Which i think is a steal. More power to me! And you can have the power too, just by investing ur hard earned $200 in the Maxtor 1 Tera Byte portable hard disk!

On a more personal note... well nothing to say cuz the yang to my yin hasnt said anything to me. On hiatus perhaps?

No comments: