5/22/2009

E-Learning Day

Salutations sods. Just as I'm about to depart this school, they managed to squeeze in some work for me. Not a problem. So they instigated an E-Learning day today. All the students "stay" at home and do online quizzes put up by me and a cadre of teachers.
Heh. Been answering phone calls since morning, most of which comes from anxious parents desperate to know why their child/ren can't submit or can't find the quizzes. It's boring work but hey I do me best to entertain them.

Other acts of vengeance I did as of recently; sparred with a friend of a friend. His primary style is boxing. Supposedly I'm in need of conditioning so my good friend, Hady hooked me up with his Polytechnic friend, Sharil(sp.?).
Dude's damn fast fo sho. Can't see his punches coming... next thing i know im having white spots in me vision. It was a good session. My knuckles still be sore; but the pain s'all worth it.

Alright back to work, maggots. That includes me too... more parents to entertain.

No comments: