5/26/2009

It Strikes again

Well blow me candles, the Curse of the Continuous Double Yellow Lines was laid upon me again.
Gawd... Guvnor really having a ball leeching my money. To make it even worse, me car was just parked beside my crib... goddamn parkin lots all taken. The fug!

At least yesterday night was great. Drove to Nanyang Poly to hook up with Daddy who's still workin pass 9pm. Unbeknownst to him, I brought along 2 WMD in the form of Tony & Bob. Stressed Daddy up we did, playing around his office, fiddlin with all the gadgets and shit. Hawhawhaw.
Later on we had dinner at Al-Amin Restaurant at Bukit Timah. Had a good time catching up with all of em, especially Daddy & Bob. Glad ta know both of em are coming outta their respective shells.
As we drove back, everyone's in a good mood. Bob can't wait to get a special email from a special somebody. Daddy's expandin his network; not so shy around the ladies now ey? Heh, we started getting rowdy and shit, acting like a bunch of hooligans... shouting at sluts crossing the road. Ha. Can't help it I guess, the Malay genes in me.

And then... and then i got fined. Bitchin.

No comments: