5/14/2009

Updates

S'been a week at least since me last meaningful content. Busy with my preparations for new pastures.

- Starting 22nd June, will be working for a different organisation. Still in the same line more or less. So worry not sweet children of Singapore.
- Has made reservations for a trip to Perhentian Island, Malaysia. The "Tioman Posse" will be expanded; 4 new bloods to join us in our Cosmic Domination. Invasion will commence on the 17th June.
- At a time when people are fussing over X-men Origins: Wolverine, I went to watch a Malaysian film entitled Jangan Tegur. A horror flick regarding disgruntled relatives, Siamese medium, pretty chicks being possessed and smattering of weak dialogues all over. I still like it though. Especially when one of the possessed chick starts to speak in tongues.
Malays are just enamored with the supernatural ever since way back before the advent of science. They still do. Part of the culture.

Now... now I'm just gonna slack.

No comments: