11/08/2008

One with the Highway

gah. Man Utd lost. dat is enuff to shove me moods into doldrums again.
Prior to that, woke up at 0600hrs. Got ready to make the road trip with ma folks down to me neighbourin country, M'sia. Specifically, Batu Pahat. I love drivin along the M'sian Highway. Just the stretch o road with the horizon beckoning me. Wut happened in Batu Pahat? I dunno. Heh. Not important to me. Im just One with the Highway.

Got back, checked me inbox. Received new pix of my Fire Angel. WOOOOt! Darl, have you ever stopped being awesome?! Im impressed babe, seriously. You look hawt!
Me battle-brothers had an online conclave. Raz, will henceforth be known as Fat Tony!
Xiao jie Grace finally graced me with her escapades. Right on sis...you damn happening ar!

Did i mentioned Man Utd lost? Bollocks!

No comments: