11/17/2008

torpid.bummer.intense

Ho sods,
hows life treatin y'all? Good I hope. Yeah, surprising innit? I can be caring at times.
Anyways, my day today...hmm...pretty much can be sliced like a blueberry pie into 3.

Slice #1 - Morning, 0800hrs. Went to the conference room for the Work-Plan Seminar held by the Principal. That wus a doozy. I mean, im sure the topics mentioned were pretty important. But hey, the whole shindig wus dry as the Gobi Desert...uh yeah..moving on.

Slice #2 - Afternoon, 1300hrs. Stuff began to pick up. Went to the Singapore Flyer with the rest of the teachers & staff. Sad to say, the weather wasn't so accomodating. Torrential rain whipped the whole of Singapore. So at the apex of the ferris wheel, which stands at 165m, all i could see was endless grey... I applaud the School Committee for organising such a trip, but hey it is November ya know...rainy season...bah...

Slice #3 - Night, 2015hrs. Me favourite slice o the pie! Finally attended the Fighter's Class. Held at the Kyokushin dojo i frequent. Also lead by my sensei. Seriously intense.. especially the workout. 15mins of jump-rope, 100 push-ups, 100 leg-raises and 100 alternate-jumps. That's 1 rep. Imagine doing 4 reps. The following sparring session was much more fun, albeit it would have been even better if i wusnt sapped off me energy from the work out. But managed ta cross-train with other martial art practitioners. Sanshou and kickboxing. So tis awesome! AWESOME!!!

Quite a fulfilling day of sorts... Oh, and to cap off the night, I now have me very own Litanies of Hate! What in the bleeding hell is dat you say? All shall be revealed in due time. Laters sods.

No comments: